We are here to support you
Eventovate’s Online Problem Reporting and Tracking (OPRT) tool has been specifically developed to enable customers create, view, update, and manage service requests - 24 x 7.
This system is designed only for direct Eventovate customers (i.e. wedding venues). If you are a wedding couple using Moposa and need technical help please click here
Eventovate takes customer service very seriously – that is why we provide the highest level of support in our industry. Some of the features of our support systems include:
- Access to world class technical support - Expert assistance from experienced Eventovate Technical engineers to diagnose and resolve any issues encountered with your software.
- Software updates at no additional cost - The latest software upgrades are delivered instantly at no additional cost through our online, SaaS model.
Once you open a support case from within your customer support site you can manage and monitor its progress online until it is resolved. You may also wish to use OPRT to add a note to an existing case. We provide three main support responses:
- Technical support - You will get extensive telephone assistance to help resolve complex problems quickly via the phone or Web.
- Account management - A customer business development manger will be assigned to manage the non-technical relationships with your staff and ensure they are taking full advantage of the benefits of your Eventovate licences.
- Annual training event - You will be invited to annual training events to gain tips from the experts, address issues you might face on a daily basis and enhance your overall usage.
To use this service you will require a username and password. If you do not have these details please contact us on email@example.com
to login to your customer account and access the support service.